The campaign for the selection of citizens who wish to perform military service in the reserve of the Romanian Army in the places left unfilled in 2022 will be organized between October 24 and November 11.
“There are 417 volunteer reservist positions available (officers, military foremen, non-commissioned officers, non-commissioned officers and soldiers), in military units in Bucharest and 19 counties – Arad, Argeş, Bacău, Bistriţa-Năsăud, Brăila, Brașov, Cluj, Constanta, Covasna, Dâmboviţa, Dolj, Galati, Hunedoara, Iasi, Maramureş, Neamţ, Olt, Vaslui and Vrancea,” the Ministry of Defense said, according to News.ro.
The cited source stated that the recruitment and selection process for the additional series is carried out based on the provisions of Law no. 270/2015 regarding the Statute of voluntary reservists and the Order of the Minister of National Defense no. M. 25/2017 for the approval of the Methodological Norms for the application of Law no. 270/2015, with subsequent amendments and additions.
MApN has increased the amount of remuneration granted during the period in which volunteer reservists do not participate in training or missions, from 10% to 30% of the official salary, to which is added the salary of the rank held, which means that a voluntary reservist can receive around 1,000 lei when he is not called to the unit and 3,000 lei during the training period.
What information will those who report to the military center receive
“When presenting at the military center, during the mentioned period, interested citizens will be informed about the advantages of performing military service as a voluntary reservist, the stages of the recruitment and selection process, the structures designated to carry out the selection, the military health unit where they will take the examination medical unit, as well as the military unit or the training center where they are going to carry out the initial training program, in the situation where they are the subject of this training, according to the law”, the MApN also stated.
Also, candidates from among citizens without military training will be advised regarding the expression of options, in the sense of orientation towards the positions for which they meet the specific criteria regarding the level of studies and the correspondence of the specializations acquired in civilian life with the weapons/services and military specialties .
What documents are required for the file:
Upon registration, citizens who wish to perform military service in reserve as a voluntary reservist in the Romanian Army will complete an application for registration.
At the same time, they will have the following documents on them, as follows:
a) identity document, in original and photocopy;
b) birth certificate, in original and photocopy;
c) criminal record certificate, issued a maximum of 6 months before the date of submission;
d) study documents and/or other documents certifying other skills acquired in civilian life, in original and photocopy;
e) driver’s license (categories B, C, E – issued by the Romanian authorities), in original and photocopy, for candidates without military training, if the fulfillment of the duties of the position for which they are applying requires driving specific military vehicles/techniques;
f) the military booklet, in original and photocopy, if applicable, only for those who hold the status of reservist.
Main advantages and benefits:
– the remuneration granted during the period in which the volunteer reservists do not participate in training or missions is 30% of the official salary, to which is added the salary of the rank held;
– an installation allowance is granted equal to the salary of the position, to which is added the salary of the rank, gradations and command salary, as the case may be, provided by the regulations applicable to active military personnel;
– there is no obligation to refund recruitment and selection expenses, in the event of non-signing/non-finalization of the contract;
– reservists from active military cadres and professional soldiers/ranks can be assigned to the position without having to take the selection tests, if they are in the first year after moving into the reserve;
-equipment and food rights, according to the regulations applicable to active military personnel;
– while participating in training or performing some missions, they benefit from food standards, in the form of prepared food or their non-taxable financial value, according to the regulations applicable to active military personnel;
– social protection measures, medical assistance and medicines, according to the regulations applicable to active military personnel;
-recovery after participating in military missions, according to the regulations applicable to active military personnel;
– pensions and compensations, in case of disability or death, as a result of events occurring during and because of the activities carried out during the periods of preparation, concentration and mobilization, according to the legal provisions applicable to active military personnel;
-rewards provided by military regulations for active military personnel;
– free courses, according to the regulations applicable to active military personnel, according to the needs of military units;
– the settlement of travel expenses outside the residence garrison during the call-up by the military units, under the conditions established by the order of the Minister of National Defense;
-selection, with priority, in order to prepare in the active military personnel training system, after the completion of the first contract;
Publication date: 14-10-2022 17:00
Top fighters come to the OSS Fighters Gala in Constanța
Putin’s war also causes “victims” in Germany: a large part of society believes that Russia “should” have invaded Ukraine
Former KGB agent, on Russia’s nuclear threats: “Putin is not a suicide bomber, he wants to live”